Table Prices as of (1/1/18)
There is one table size available:
- 8 Foot tables are $50 and include your table, chairs, and 1 admission
Cancellation Policy Effective 8/1/16
All vendors that have booked tables, we ask that you call, text, or email us if you cannot make it to the show that day. Any vendor that is a “no show” or that does not contact the Expo will be required to pay for that day’s table(s) before you are allowed to vend again.
Call or Text – 1-630-533-0181
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you will allow the public to handle your animals:
Vendors/exhibitors who choose to remove their animals from their habitats or allow the public to handle their animals will be responsible for controlling their animals at ALL times. Each vendor/exhibitor is exclusively liable for any damage to property or personal injury resulting from contact and/or handling of their live animal.
Each vendor/exhibitor will be held responsible for exhibiting their animals in safe, secure and attractive habitats. Scott Smith’s All Animal Expo will not be responsible for ANY escapes of your animals. Each vendor is responsible for recapturing any escaped animals without unreasonable disruption to other exhibitors or guests.
Right now we have more than enough feeder vendors. Although there was a problem in the past when a major supplier had issues, we currently have plenty of vendors and cannot possibly fit more in. Sorry.
time vendors must pay for their table(s) and admissions upon arrival.
- We supply tables and chairs. Electricity is available, but please bring an extension cord.
- Setup is from 7 pm until 10 pm the night before the expo and starts at 7 am on show day. We lock the building overnight.
- On show day the expo runs until 3 pm, vendors must be packed up and gone by 5 pm. Any vendor that is not gone by 5 pm will be charged an additional $50.
- New vendors will have to fill out a vendor information card with your name, address, phone number, and what you’ll be selling.
- Prior to vending items being sold must be approved by Scott Smith All Animal Expo LLC.
- All Food items (people food) must be approved by Scott Smith All Animal Expo LLC.
- Scott Smith’s All Animal Expo LLC reserves the right to refuse admittance or participation based on their discretion.
Western Hognose snakes will be allowed with the following stipulations:
- Before the show starts you must show any Western Hognose snakes and your permit to either Scott Smith, Gail Watson, or George Knaack.
- Upon selling any Western Hognose snakes you must have either Scott Smith, Gail Watson, or George Knaack check your customer’s permit.
- No Western Hognose snakes will be allowed without permit, no exceptions.
- Failure to comply with these rules could result in a ban from vending at the show.
IF YOU ARE BRINGING PUPPIES OR KITTENS, please note that they must be at least 8 weeks old. The state of Illinois will not allow you to sell them younger than that. (No preselling is allowed.) Also, you must have a veterinarian-
- Dogs are required to have enough space to turn around and lay down.
- Dogs must have a drop cloth for the floor
- All mammals must have food and fresh water available at all times.
Anyone bringing animals that can mess outside their cages (birds, puppies, chickens, etc.), must provide a tarp or other plastic covering for the floor and table.
- No animals requiring permits allowed.
- No venomous animals are allowed.
- You must be cleaned up and out by 5 pm on the day of the show.
If you can’t make a show for which you have reserved a table (or tables), please call us as soon as possible at 630-
Table space preference is given to returning vendors. New vendors fill in the empty spots.
[contact-form-7 id=”64″ title=”Become a Vendor”]