Table Prices as of (2/17/16)
There are two table sizes available:
- 8 Foot tables are $46 and include your table, chairs, and 1 admission
- 6 Foot tables are $38 and include your table, chairs, and 1 admission
Cancellation Policy Effective 8/1/16
All vendors that have booked tables, we ask that you call, text, or email us if you cannot make it to the show that day. Any vendor that is a “no show” or that does not contact the Expo will be required to pay for that day’s table(s) before you are allowed to vend again.
Call or Text – 1-630-533-0181
Email – [email protected]
Right now we have more than enough feeder vendors. Although there was a problem in the past when a major supplier had issues, we currently have plenty of vendors and cannot possibly fit more in. Sorry.
time vendors must pay for their table(s) and admissions upon arrival.
- We supply tables and chairs. Electricity is available, but please bring an extension cord.
- Setup is from 7 pm until 10 pm the night before the expo and starts at 7 am on show day. We lock the building overnight.
- On show day the expo runs until 3 pm, vendors must be packed up and gone by 5 pm. Any vendor that is not gone by 5 pm will be charged an additional $50.
- New vendors will have to fill out a vendor information card with your name, address, phone number, and what you’ll be selling.
- Prior to vending items being sold must be approved by Scott Smith All Animal Expo LLC.
- All Food items (people food) must be approved by Scott Smith All Animal Expo LLC.
- Scott Smith’s All Animal Expo LLC reserves the right to refuse admittance or participation based on their discretion.
Western Hognose snakes will be allowed with the following stipulations:
- Before the show starts you must show any Western Hognose snakes and your permit to either Scott Smith, Gail Watson, or George Knaack.
- Upon selling any Western Hognose snakes you must have either Scott Smith, Gail Watson, or George Knaack check your customer’s permit.
- No Western Hognose snakes will be allowed without permit, no exceptions.
- Failure to comply with these rules could result in a ban from vending at the show.
IF YOU ARE BRINGING PUPPIES OR KITTENS, please note that they must be at least 8 weeks old. The state of Illinois will not allow you to sell them younger than that. (No preselling is allowed.) Also, you must have a veterinarian-
- Dogs are required to have enough space to turn around and lay down.
- Dogs must have a drop cloth for the floor
- All mammals must have food and fresh water available at all times.
Anyone bringing animals that can mess outside their cages (birds, puppies, chickens, etc.), must provide a tarp or other plastic covering for the floor and table.
- No animals requiring permits allowed.
- No venomous animals are allowed.
- You must be cleaned up and out by 5 pm on the day of the show.
If you can’t make a show for which you have reserved a table (or tables), please call us as soon as possible at 630-
Table space preference is given to returning vendors. New vendors fill in the empty spots.